Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Who's With Me?


Our Pot of Gold Is Already Here!

There’s a great shift happening right now. To me, it feels is a real sense of dedication and determination to be living a joy-filled life. Connecting with others of like mind and heart. helps us to this on a more visible level. Aside from the political and economic energies, many are feeling the urge to create and live authentic, happy lives. No matter where we are on our life path, no matter where we are in the world and no matter what work we are doing, each of us has the potential to invite, inspire and live positively. The intention and action of doing so creates viable, TRUE change in the world. We are here, at this time, for such a purpose. It doesn’t matter how much money we have, what we drive or the type of house we live in, what matters IS how we choose to live our lives and ENJOY them to the fullest every day, aside from the drama and external events that are happening within, around and through us.

To honor this wave of positive, intentional movement I'll be posting a weekly “Wisdom Wednesday”post to this blog. I’ll be sharing inspirational stories, thoughts and tips to hopefully awakend and inspire others. We are here to do this for each other! ALL of us have the potential to awaken to our true bliss and in doing so we create waves of change that ripple out into the world inviting others to continue the flow of peace, happiness, joy and vitality. Something as smile as a smile and a hello can instantly change and brighten someone’s day!

I invite you to tune in and share your inspirations in the comment section. Again, we ALL have wonderful wisdom to share. Your words and thoughts could change someone’s direction!

You can find and follow my blog at http://www.cre8tivecowgirl.blogspot.com/ , facebook and Twitter! It is my hope to inspire and ignite your passion for living a cre8tive, authentic joy-filled life!

So who’s with me? Are you ready to consciously cre8tive more of what you do want, living intentionally and on purpose? Let’s DO THIS…………TOGETHER!


Welcome to the first post of Wisdom Wednesday:

Today’s inspiration came through while I was in the shower. This is often when ideas pop into my head and there’s no paper, pen or computer in sight! I am taking a break today from my clutter clearing today to be in my office, write notes and prepare for an afternoon session. I realized that I am really good at doing, planning and being in constant motion though I don’t often take time to just be. Doing nothing is absolutley essential to our creativity and well being, espeically when we live such busy lives.

Our society “driven”. Our worth is often measured by the amount of work we get done and how much we are able to accomplish and the titles we are able to attain. What if we weren’t able to work? What if we weren’t able to accomplish much of anything? What would we be worth then?

What we DO is often tied into self esteem but who we really ARE is much more than the work that comes through us. Giving ourselves a chance to just be allows us time to gather our energies and contemplate all the changes that have come through in the last 24 hours, days, weeks and months. Who we are NOW is not who we were yesterday or even a month ago. Change is happening so rapildy that many of us may not even recognize ourselves or the life we've created!

Taking frequent time outs are essential in replenishing our energies and reshaping our prespectives. It is easy to get caught up in the drama of life and forget why we are REALLY here. I believe we are here to experince, to learn, to share, to give, to receive and to grow, continaully. There are unlimited ways that this growth happens and we are all blessed with wonderfully unique ways of experincing it. Rarely is is the exact same for everyone, yet the changes that occur within one person do ripple out and resonate with others. Our abundance doesn't just come in the form of a healthy bank account, it comes from opening and allowing ourselves to give and receive continuoulsy. This flow is what delivers our needs and wants as well as allowing us to be channels for others around us. The internet, blogging, and places like facebook, twitter give us opportunities to expand beyond our physical locations, reaching out into the world in to connect and remind others that true abudnace lies within the collective heart.

We are not independent islands in the vast ocean of human experince, we are all in this together. Yes, we do have unique ways of expressing our energies, creativities, missions, passions and goals, that is what makes for a flavorful existence; think how boring it would be if we were all alike!

So no matter where you find yourself to be as you read this post, I invite you to take a few moments to just be. Breath in, breathe out, feel the flow. Consciously say yes to abundance, to life, to joy, to creativty! Feel this deep within your soul, like a fresh spring, ready to flow out into the world. For this moment..................just BE. All you need, all you've been looking for is already here! YOU are the pot of gold that you've been searching for!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful, I did spend some "me" time today and the experience is fantastic. I feel like the world is all in bloom now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try every morning to do the just be. It occurs in my morning readings and meditations. If I dont do,my days dont seem to go so good. Saying thank you to a sales clerk or smiling doesn't cost a thing and I really do feel better and their day may have gotten better. Iknow I have seen the differeence when that occurs. Thank you again for the hump day boost!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going thru many recent challenges I have learned first hand that 'just being' is one of the most important things you can do for yourself. It is so easy to get caught up in the every day struggle of life and all of the stress that comes with it. Time flies, then a week later you look back and you say how did I miss that, I should have(at this piont it's to late, you already missed it)...you have to make a conscious effort to just be in the moment or you will miss a lot in life. I know this because I have. I'm learning how to 'just be' and first of all it is not easy, society has taught us that this is not acceptable. We must be going going going. 'Just being' takes practice, lots of it, is what I am learning. I still don't have it down pat, but I am getting there and the rewards are AMAZING! It's the small things in life that are beautiful and you miss those when you are too busy. Everyday I have made it a priority to just be at some point. It's like setting a doctor appointment at first you seriously have to schedule it, but eventually it just starts happening, you just have to allow it to happen! Everyone must remember that stress happens, challenges happen, life happens. We all must remember that through it all we have to still take time for us, we have to still sit back kick our feet up and enjoy the little things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a little slow here.........and I wanted to thank you for taking the time to share these wonderful comments. Truly the world is a brighter place becuase of beautiful beings like you all!

    ReplyDelete