Saturday, April 17, 2010

Operation 'Clear the Clutter' Completed

I am rejoicing this evening! I started an intense clutter clearing, clean-up and junk detoxification one week ago today.

Its been HARD work and also gratifying on many levels. There's been many tears as I've found pictures, notes, cards and messages from my Grandma Ruth and Aunt Audrey. I miss them deeply and I now understand why I've put this off for so many years! They were extremely influential women and ones that I admire and adore still. Perhaps they've joined in and assisted in these efforts?!? I know that I haven't done this alone either. I've had amazing and wonderful support from so many sweet friends; Facebook and Twitter were huge blessings this week! Just when I needed a boost my phone would jingle and I'd see a message to make me smile, laugh out lout and thank God for the power of genuine friendship!

I am excited to see what rolls in now that more space has been created for what we do love and wish for! I've been extremely diligent in keeping only what is loved and enhances us and sorting the rest into sale, gift/donate and trash piles.

My physical body doesn't reflect it yet but energetically I feel 50 lbs lighter (maybe more!)

I feel that the release made room for the coveted intention of getting chickens; a LONG time goal that is finally here!!! The cleaning efforts spilled into outside areas as well, we tackled the tack room and small storage container by the barn. The tack room is now home to 28 little peeps!

I need to get off the couch and make this crew some grub. I've pushed a bit longer and harder because tonight, the finish line was so close! I am simply amazed at how FABULOUS this place looks! You can't see it, but I am doing a "happy dance" right here in the middle of the floor! Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition! I am DONE with clutter clearing and now very ready to celebrate, relax and hang out with family and friends! If you are in the area, drop by the Rafter Lazy H and sit a spell! We're ready for ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment