Saturday, April 24, 2010

Dynamic Details-- Yesterday and Today!

In the excitement of Tinkerbell's birthday yesterday, I didn't post the Dynamic Details. Instead I resolved to stay away from the computer and phone and lavish most all my attention on my girl! We had a great day and evening; I still am pinching myself over having a five-year-old.....wolf cub!

Friday's Dynamic Details: *Parker's note to his Aunt Jenny *Friends who ARE family and Family who ARE friends! *Ice Cream birthday cakes *rain to make the grass grow * Cotter's grins and giggles, Cayson's cuddles, Coy's hugs *Pake's help (what a great big brother!) *Our Tinkerbell-Wolf Cub's excitement over her fairy finds! *A partner who's supporting me in ALL of this!

Saturday's Dynamic Details: *camera hunting *sleeping in (a little!) *family time* very silly I spy games *COFFEE

Here's wishing you a Dynamic Day and all the energies to enjoy it FULLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment