Monday, April 19, 2010

5 years ago this week............


Change. Its the nature of the world we live in. We change, our world changes, nothing stays the same. Every now and again, we can see how far we've come when we pause to take a moment and reflect. Five years ago this week, my world was about to change in significant ways. Right about now, I was transitioning out of a full time elementary teaching position into the work of my heart, being at home to raise and care for my children, home and land. I was also being strongly guided to follow my calling as a holistic health practitioner, and Conscious Living Consultant. I look back every now and then with wonder, awe and appreciation. I had no idea how the next five years would go, I only knew that "it was time" and I was more than ready to follow my heart.

I've never been disappointed once. April 23rd, our beautiful, energetic daugher made her entrance into this world. On a brilliant full moon night at 11:30 pm, an entirely new dream was birthed for me as well. This photo was taken just prior to a beautiful rain shower, a week after her arrival here. It hardly seems like its been five years since I walked through that portal. Every day is a miracle, every day is an adventure. Again, I have no idea where I'll be in another five years or what topics will pique my interest. I only know that I'll continue to follow the direction of the sun, opening further to absorb and reflect light, love, hope, joy, peace, beauty and laughter for all those I'm connected to and those I will meet along the way!

Thank you to everyone who is reading and following this blog! Your words of encouragment and messages of support fill me with incredible joy! It is my honor and priveledge to share my experince. Here's wishing you a day filled with the brilliance of sunshine, happy vibes and hope for amazing experinces to come!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment