Saturday, April 10, 2010

Rare Sight: a nearly empty shelf!

I'm taking a break from organizing the craft room to clean up the lunch buffet.

My goal to use up leftovers, create less waste and keep my fridge clean is getting closer! I haven't been to the store in over a week. Between Easter dinner leftovers and a big batch of lasagna, I didn't do much cooking this week. And today's meal was quite the patchwork: Pake, a pbj, Parker rest of the lasagna, Pryce, a salad with cheese, Me, the rest of the tomato soup and Chad....an assortment of goodies, parmesan biscuits, chicken noodle soup and cheese slices.

Hamburger is set out for supper, along with green beans and sweet corn.

I like not wasting food. But.....I am wasting time. Back to the trenches. If you don't see another post for a while, do come look for me.....it means I fell under an avalance of JUNK and I need rescued!

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment