Thursday, December 9, 2010

A Visit To Aunt Robyn's House


Let me introduce you to my sweet nephew, Cotter. He and his older brothers will be staying with us for a few day while their mommy and daddy take a little trip. It's been a while since we've had a little one around here. Aunt Robyn has forgotten what it is like!

We always have fun when the nephews come to stay. My boys will arrive from school here shortly and they'll be very excited to see their little cousins. There are big plans for Christmas movies, toy pistols and the train set. I sort of have a menu plan and I've promised my children that I'll not experiment with new foods, especially soup (which they despise!)

 I know I shared that this would be recipe week, but little peeps take priority. I'll post a fabulous granola recipe tomorrow that can be made ahead of time and then packed in festive jars for homemade gift giving. Several have asked for the recipe and I'm happy to share. I'll post it when this little fella takes a nap (if I'm not taking one too!)

Speaking of which.......hummm. Nope, not enough time to squeeze a nap in......besides BS and her CJ might have a little too much fun. I can hear them giggling from her bedroom. So much for a nap time for the two of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment