Monday, December 6, 2010

Happy Ho, Ho, Ho!




I couldn’t resist showing one of my early Christmas presents. This adorable vintage apron was a gift from one of my best friends, Ann. She is an amazing shopper! Of coarse I'd love anything that she got me and yet one of the things I most appreciate (and she knows this) are gifts from the heart. She’d seen my recent post about the vintage Christmas table cloth and found this apron on Esty shortly after. This adorable apron COMPLETELY MADE ME SMILE! It also reminded me...........I need to start holiday baking!!! So throw on those retro aprons, and head to the kitchen with me!

I have several, delicious recipes and decorating ideas from fabulous blog reader that I am excited to share this week! We have Cheesy bread, Strawberry Candy from Lucy, Ann’s Oreo Balls (I stuffed myself at Ann’s with these babies!) and an adorable family tree decorating idea from Betty! I'll post these ideas here on the Creative Cowgirl blog, so do check in daily! If you have ideas or comments to share, you can either comment below or send them via email (cre8tivecowgirl@gmail.com)!

Today is my catch and straighten day. I’ll be presenting a Mindful Meditation class tonight in North Platte, designed to help us ease into flow of accelerated energies of the holiday season. I have a wonderful client coming tomorrow morning and numerous calls, tasks and to-do’s too boring to mention! Wednesday is my hunt and gather day, with a foot check-up and on Thursday, my three adorable nephews arrive to spend some time with us! We have friends coming over for supper Saturday and our church Christmas party is on Sunday. For some reason, I simply can’t recall what it was like to have any “downtime”! If you have any and would like to get rid of it, I’ll happily take it off of your hands!

Here’s wishing a fun, fabulous week! Stay healthy!
Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment