Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year


It's the final day of 2010. What a ride. I have so much to share and yet time is of the essence. I typically take the last couple days of the year to contemplate, ponder, recollect and record my experiences. This year has been different in so many ways. I've experinced amazing lessons, some that brought me to my knees, some lifting me well beyond my comfort zone! I've laughed until I cried and cried until I thought I had no tears left. I've lived with my whole heart, unconditionally allowing it, rather than my mind to guide me. It serves me well, without emotions and heart, my life would be extremely cold and uncomfortable.

I took this picture from our back deck. It's one of my favorite views and often shows up on my facebook profile. I look at this view several times a day and even then, no picture is ever the same. There's a lot of symbology here. The sun coming through the haze, though the natural world appears to be still and lifeless. The torch lamp reminds us that summer is around the corner, yes it's still down the road a bit, but the hint of warmth, good times and being outdoors beckons from the depths of those winter drifts.

My intention for the year relates to that lamp. I am here to be a light; a light for myself, for my family and friends. If I can do one thing to life someone's spirits, make another laugh, smile or come into a new awareness of themselves, life and love, then I've done my job. I have much to think about and much that I still want to accomplish but I am taking a cure from the offering of the winter season and that is to lay low, take rest and rejuvinate. I've been on one heck of a roller coaster ride and I am ready to sit and fully ponder it all.

In these moments as we prepare to close the chapter on 2011, I want to take a moment to wish all of my fabulous blog readers a prosperous New Year. I am delighted that you've been drawn to these words written here. I have no idea how many people actually read this little gem but I want to express my gratitude for the WONDERFUL comments that have come my way. I LOVE to write/share in this way. If you know someone who would enjoy, please, please feel free to pass along this link to your friends and family. I know that I don't get to visit with many of you in person so I am delighted that we can keep up through the cre8tive cowgirl blog. Know that you are loved and appreciated, each and every one of YOU!

So saddle up those ponies and ride! We'll see you on the other side..........in 2011

Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment