Thursday, December 16, 2010

Just In Case

Since we're gone for Chad's shoulder surgery today and the Shelf Elf hasn't arrived yet, I've provided behavior instructions along with lumps of coal near the little stockings, hung with care!

Will I need such "props"? Probably not. BS has her Ga to entertain all day (her dream come true!) And the boys are at school practicing for their Christmas program. It was fun to threaten them though.....I suppose there's a bit of elfish humor coursing through my veins!

Christmas is just around the corner so a Mama must use all of her resources. If anyone is interested in adopting this strategy, I happen to know a great place to obtain coal. It is a day's drive or so to get there, so do pack a lunch.

Here's to finding only treasures in your stocking!

No comments:

Post a Comment