Thursday, November 4, 2010

The 'New' Fridge!

Here's a picture of yesterday's cre8tive project. The kids absolutely LOVE it and they've praised my efforts.

I'll agree it is is fun! The shiny coppery look really adds to the space. It needs one more coat, but I'm out and I won't drive 60 miles round trip to go get more!

Today is my last day at home until next Wednesday. I need/want to make it count. I have a coop to clean, herbs to cut, hang and dry, plants to re-pot, and a tile floor to grout. I also have four new birds to settle in! They arrived this morning.

Much to do, much to do, much to do! Here I go, here I go, here I go!

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment