Sunday, November 14, 2010

Do You Know What This Means?!?!

I can FINALLY have friends over!!!! (Actually, friends and family are, and always have been welcome with open arms!) This means NO MORE TRIPS UP AND DOWN THE STAIRS to use el bano! I'm terribly excited too, its been a long time coming.

Chad moved all the tools and extra boxes of tile out of the bathroom this weekend. We picked up cups and toothbrush holders as well as towel racks: our "loo" is fully functional~YEE HAW!

To commemorate this wonderful milestone, I'll be hosting a Cozy Craft Afternoon for anyone interested in working on craft and/or holiday projects. I know it can be a pain to load all the supplies up and go somewhere else but it can also fun and relaxing to connect with other crafty cre8tors! I'll have hot cider and coffee ready so feel free to bring a favorite snack to share. We'll have the basement to ourselves, plenty of seating and great music (Christmas music optional!)

And if you aren't into crafting, feel free to come over and just hang out. Maybe you'd like to organize holiday menus or even browse through the array of books on my shelf for ideas? I'm in the holiday mood and I have a feeling it could be contagious! Let this be your warning!

Doors to the craft room open at 1 pm and will stay that way for whoever wants to cook me supper! ha! (Just kidding, though I'd never turn a delicious meal down!)

If you are thinking this sounds like fun, send me an email, text or phone me with your name and number of peeps in attendance! And remember, there's now a fabulous loo on this level, so no running about! Yay!

Here's wishing you all a cozy evening and the start to a productive, enjoyable week. (Ahhh, can you tell I got out of the house today?!?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment