Monday, October 18, 2010

See What I Mean? Gross!

I detest this carpet. I have for a long time. I've just finished clearing out all the things I could move.

I now need a big, strappin' lad or two to take apart beds an a desk so we can get to ripping out carpet. Yes, it's a lot of work but oh so worth not having to look at these disgusting stains. I've cleaned and cleaned and there's no getting them out. The next color coming in will hopefully "hide" the various markings of country life......at least I hope so!

Moving on now.....

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment