Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Homemade Halloween Cards

Funny that the previous post was about list making and schedule keeping. I've made the executive decision to go off plan: I needed to finish a Jessie The Cowgirl costume and since I was down here....I made Halloween Cards!

Have you ever tried using alcohol inks? I been intrigued by the glossy, unique designs they create so I gathered supplies and gave them a whirl----this a a totally beautiful and FUN medium! If you are into card making, scrapbooking or just want to exercise your creative vibrations, give these a try, you'll have a blast!

And before I forget, if you are in the area and would like to join me, I'm looking at November 13th for a Cowgirl Craft afternoon open house. Bring your pictures, projects, knitting, or whatever else your hearts desire. We'll have a "play date" here in the craft room! Message me for details if you'd like to join in a relaxing afternoon of conversation and creating. I'll have the hot cider ready!

Time to fly, I've got to go pick up "Jessie" aka Blue Sparkle aka Wolf Cub aka my daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment