Friday, October 29, 2010

It's OVER this time...I really mean it!

I think I've burned myself out but darned if I'll let any tomatoes got to waste. I worked way to hard to get them to grow. I won't be doing anything fancy or elaborate, just skinning and bagging them for soups and stews. All the canning equipment is neatly packed away in the storage room. Hopefully I'll be in the mood to can next summer.....it may take a nice lomg break for me to restore my motivation!

But mark my words, this time I am really done. The chickens get anything that grows after this. What would I ever do if I could have four season farming?!?! The answer: give up laundry!!!!!

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment