Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Pumpkin Coffee

I've had a craving for pumpkin lately...which has led me to experiment!

Since I live a distance from any given gourmet coffee shop and the opportunity to buy fancy syrup, I reached into my spice cupboard to see what I could find. Pumpkin pie spice!

Here's my latest concoction: 1/4th tsp pumpkin pie spice in bottom of coffee cup, 1 c. Very black coffee, (my current fav, Dark Magic K-cup), 1 Tbs organic honey. Pour Goat's milk to the brim, stir and enjoy. In short, pumpkin pie spice is a delicious addition. If you don't care about calories, this would be scrumptious with a dollop of whip cream or.....two, or three dollops!

In about 10 minutes you'll feel ready to go clean out the storage room. Which is where I am headed now! I needed a lotta lattes to get me going today.


This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment