Sunday, August 1, 2010

He looks.....thrilled?!

My family is now getting iused to me snapping pics with my phone and camera right and left. The second she hears the click BS will ask, "Mom is that going on your blog?"

So, tonight, ever so NOT amused I captured a pic of my cowboy husband who stood just long enough to take this shot. I see now, where my children get their smart a#* attitude from. All this time, I thought it was me! *gasp* I don't think so now......!

So being the supportive wife I am, I'm sitting in the trailer, in the ac and waiting until steer wrestling to go watch! It's probably time. I'm reading a "Old Jules Country" and its hard to put down. Duty calls.....

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment