Thursday, August 12, 2010

My burn is healing!

Thank you to everyone who's been so kind and supportive on my healing path.

I do appreciate the tips/guidance and well wishes. It is kind of looking but a mess less graphic view than Sunday's version. I didn't post that one, I barely could look myself!

Povidine and AmeriGel have been absolutely amazing. These will now be permanent residents in my medicine cabinet. I am all about herbs and natural healing and, I am also a fan of modern medicine, I sure do appreciated these products.

It's time to wash hands, wrap this wound and hit the road. We have a 4-year-old's birthday party to attend!

Happy Trails!

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment