Thursday, August 5, 2010

All In A Day's Work

Yesterday I wrote about how un-gracefull I am. I forgot to include on that list that I am also determined and self-reliant. I didn't quit until the last can was boiling.....I went to sleep at 1:30 am. A quitter I am not.

I had a WONDERFUL client session this morning, cooked a down-home meal for my (surprised) family and spent the afternoon puttering and picking in the garden. The basil, dill, sage and lemon balm are bursting! Oh how I LOVE herbs!

I've been meaning to tackle a couple of disaster zones in the house but thanks to the abundance of my garden, I'm focusing on canning dill beans this afternoon.

As far as I can calculate, my knight in shining armor isn't going to mind the mess, when he comes to sweep me off my feet and rescue me from this messy house that has kept me hostage all summer. I've sent out distress signals, applied to Calgon commercials and yet.....here I remain. Grounded. In my kitchen. Ready for another round of "sweat my a*# off"! Bring it!

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment