Thursday, July 15, 2010

Birthday Sunset

Its been a FABULOUS 38th Birthday!

I'll share details and pics soon. For now just want to share that I feel like the luckiest cowgirl in the universe. Loving family, great friends, delicious food, and a beautiful day have kept me smiling all day. My heart is happy beyond belief. I feel amazingly blessed.

Thank you God! This is one I'll remember for a long time to come. I especially liked sitting on the deck tonight with a hot cup of coffee and watching the sunset. I'm a huge fan of your handiwork!

Love,
Robyn

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment