Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Mt. Everest

I forget how much I would love to travel the world and experience other cultures.

There is something within my soul that is deeply touched and stirred by the notion of traveling to far away lands. I'm certain I would have made a good explorer at some point!

When its time to travel, I'll be ready. First stop would be Ireland and then Tibet. Africa is on the list and so is Australia. The Inca Trail has always intrigued me. Well, heck, I guess I'd go about anywhere.....

I forget how much I like to travel until I am actually doing it! It takes a huge force to uproot me from my little spot on the earth and it feels like it takes too much energy to pack and go. I do miss my canyons incredibly and I love my home, more than words can say. I sure am glad I place to call my own and loving, supportive people to go back to.

Some day, I do believe I will indulge those exploration vibrations. Not sure where the wind will take me but I'll be ready when it starts to blow! Happy Trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment