Wednesday, March 24, 2010

CC Decorating

I'm pretty sure the waitress at the T-Rex cafe had no idea that I'd be using a $13 drink glass in my decorating scheme (well at the time, I was thinking of it either!)

For those of you who follow the blog and my sometimes whacky cowgirl antics, you may appreciate the touch of creativity (just a touch) and be inspired to craft your own theme as well!

When the weather warms and the wind goes down, the lovely T-rex image will be covered with a fresh coat of buckskin yellow (dinos just don't go aling with the wester scheme!)

For now though I wanted to do a test run. I really like the shape of the glass and any good Feng Shui consultant knows that two of the same items brings instant balance to the mantle! Something was missing though.....and as I was putting away the whole wheat noodles, inspiration struck! The noodles were "icing on the cake" so to speak. I'm also seeing wheat and some little red vine to make this display pop!

You get the idea! I hope inspiration and creativity find you today, when you least expect it, like when you are cleaning out a cupboard!

Feel free to share what inspired you to today!

No comments:

Post a Comment