Thursday, May 27, 2010

This just in: We actually have a yard!

I'm admiring the work of a freshly mowed lawn. Thanks to my (unwilling and frustrated) son, it now appears that someone does occupy this space besides weeds.

I don't blame him, it would be a job that I dread too. The mower has been broken so it has gotten a little (ok, a lot) out of hand. it normally takes three hours this phase will take three days. He's not an abused child, he's got a fancy baseball glove, pants, socks and belt to work off. From where I stand, I've got a lawn mowing operator all summer.

I do like how the lawn looks and smells after a fresh mowing. Its even more enjoyable since it wasn't me doing the work this time!

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment