Thursday, April 28, 2011

She Graduates Today!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8


Cowboy Quote of the Day:
"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."
~Mark Twain


Today marks the last day of Pooh's pre-school career. This is a bittersweet moment but I am embracing it with as much joy as I can muster. This is one excited girl! I think she's headed in a postive direction. She shared with her teachers that when she grows up she wants to be an otter trainer and a paleontologist! (I personally think she should begin with tying her shoes and waking up in a happy mood but maybe that will come?!)

I am at the end of a very busy week. I will be happy to complete my responsibilites and obligations but I have to say I am looking forward to some serious downtime....seriously. With the study of the nine star ki cycles I have a pretty good idea of what is going on, at least good enough to make sense of the world and happenings around me. That said the only thing I can control is my perception and how I react to the outside world. I feel like I've been riding on a roller coaster; experincing the most supreme highs and some very low places in there too. I think the key for me (and maybe for you as well) is allowing both happiness and sadness to be in my field as well as releasing the idea that there is nothing "set in stone". Everything changes; the sooner my being consciouly adopts this (it isn't always mind over matter) the more freedom I will feel.

Wherever you are today, whatever you've been fighting for, holding on to very tightly and struggling with or against, I'm going to offer you a radical approach.....just let go. I think there's peace in that.

No comments:

Post a Comment