Saturday, April 16, 2011

Learning To Dance......

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

Today's Cowboy Quote of the Day:
"Life isn't about waiting for the strom to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain" ~author unknown




Happy Saturday Friends! I don't always post on the weekends but today I am in my office, working to get a jump on the week. I'd be foolish if I thought I had the luxury of time on my side. I don't. What I do have is the awareness that I need to be efficient and work smart. The next two weeks are going to be jam-packed full. I am living life fast forward so the more I can get done in my downtime, the easier I'll breathe when I'm right in the midst of it all.

For me, this means having the house picked up and tidy so that I can find things easily. It means setting realistic time lines and staying on task, resisting distractions and streamlining my energies. And the most important aspect is not just doing all these activites and meeting these requirements and responsiblities, it's about enjoying the entire process.


I've amended today's Cowboy Quote slightly to match the nice day we are having; "It's about learnign to dance in the sunshine when you feel like you have to much to be doing! Go ahead and do it anyway!" RJ

I'm outta here to go hang with the goats and chickens.

No comments:

Post a Comment