Sunday, June 20, 2010

We're Spent

Its been a long weekend. We took in the Nebraska Land Days parade yesterday and today was Pake's Junior Rodeo.

I was up at five to do chores, pack the cooler, dress children, cut and wash fruit, make a dessert and clean up the kitchen. I like coming home to a clean space. Since there's been so much in and out this month, I've tried to be diligent about keeping things picked up and put away. My goal is to be able to clearly see counter tops and floors. Quite the challenge during these past few weeks.

I'm afraid I'm so tired I don't know which way is up. I feel like I'm going through the motions and powering forward when all I really want to do is flop down in a chair (which is exactly what I am doing right now!) I have an exhausted "wolf" on my lap. She and her cousins played hard, howling in the back of the suburban!

Pake had a good day; 5th in goat tying and flag race and 9th in pole bending. He's pooped too.

The house is cool and quiet. My focus is shot so it's probably not the best idea to blabber aimlessly through this blog. We have one more busy(fun) day which involves a road trip for baby shower supplies and then home for an entire day. I hardly know what project to focus on first!

Here's wishing you a relaxing evening and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment