Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Son's Hint

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8


This is what I saw on the fridge this morning. Apparently Pecos would like to go to the movie???!!!

It is probably a good idea to get out of the house and away from the computer for a bit.I feel like the keyboard has become my second home and really it's not very comfortable!

I realized that such activities are vital to our balance and well being. It's easy for me to remain in "work mode" though I know that play is also essential.

As an adult, how do you "play"? What activities do you participate in that bring you joy, inspiration, or even relaxation? When you are stressed what is the ritual, event or exercise that brings you into balance?

Whatever is on your plate at this moment, I encourage you to take a time out. Hug your significant other, kids, dogs, horses....goats and give yourself permission to enjoy doing something that beautifully supports YOU. Not doing anything is also a brilliant option, not one that I can possibly entertain at the moment but I'll consider it next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment