Monday, March 7, 2011

See what I'm up against?

Not only do I teach classes on the art of creating a beautiful home, I also share ideas and tips on how to effectively clear clutter.

Clearly my daughter is here to help me put these ideas into practice. I joke that she's going to have her own episode on hoarders but from the look of what's under her bed, it may be more than a good laugh.

She loves everything, including the potential worm farm that she keeps sneaking in and trying to grow. Try ad I may to enlighten her that a coffee can of dirt and water will NOT produce worms, no matter what the season! She's persistent, I'll give her that. I'm thinking thusvis a sad way to be spending spring break.....but then again....it's snowing so what the heck, right?!

I'm starting with the toughest room first, just as Ive instructed my students to do. This pit will make my kitchen spice cupboard seem easy.
Rolling up my sleeves now. Po' Girl is blasting on the iPod, chair tea is on the dresser and I'm about to dive intobthe abyss known as my kid's room. One little girl....one giant mess. Nothing that a couple of hours and a garbage bag can't fix!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment