Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

 


It the beginning of a wonderful holiday season. Most of my readers already know that I am not a fan of the cold however, I am a HUGE fan of family, friends, hearth and home! This is one of the most magical times of year to honor those connections and offer thanks for an abundance of blessings.

We're just about ready to hit the road, bags are packed and kids are anxious. I getting ready to record a guided meditation for the Dynamic U class and then we'll be off. I do love to see my family and am really looking forward to those country roads taking me home, though I have to say, I am just as "cozy" right where I am at. Those are words that I never thought I would write! It has taken me nearly 15 years for this area to feel like home to me. I am not sure exactly when the shift took place or if there were any particular scenes that cemented it into my consicousness. It did though and that is what matters!

We'll be away for a few days and then right back here to begin the fantastic holiday preparations. There's so much to do and so much to look forward to! Excitment is in the air! I do belive we'll be fetching a tree by Sunday!

Wishing you a splended, warm and joyous Thanksgiving!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment