Monday, January 24, 2011

So......what would you like to read about?

I had a curious thought pop into my head........and since I'm feeling adventerous I'd like to open this post up to you, my very dear blog readers. I've written about my farm ventures, what I enjoy doing, the antics of my family and even a bit about my career and what I do here in this big 'ol world. I offer classes, both group and private, on a variety of subjects. I'd like to know if there is anything in particular that you, my readers, would like to read about?!?! Any topics that catch your eye, any themes that you'd like me to share my experience about?

What would you like to hear from me? Or are you good with my randomness? I kind of shutter here, it's sort of like I am back in high school waiting to draw the extemporaneous speaking topic! So let me hear you, either in the comment section, FB notes or good old email,  if there is something that you'd like to hear more about. I'm always surprised to discover that a theme I may be working with is similar to one that others area dealing with. It confirms that we are all in this together. I don't claim to be an expert on anything; my intention is to inspire, delight and motivate others. I'd love to hear any suggestions you may have.

My inbox is waiting..............

No comments:

Post a Comment