Friday, July 15, 2011

39

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

Cowboy Quote of the Day: “Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we’re here we should dance”~ Anonymous

I’m dancing today. In my tye-dye shirt and within my heart I am dancing and throwing a big party. I’ve been on the planet to experience 39 years of sunrises and sunsets. I’ve felt rain on my cheeks, sunshine on my skin and joy flowing through my heart.

I never know which direction the road will take me next and doesn’t this makes for a grand adventure?!?! Of all the situations I’ve experienced in my time here, the most amazing and powerful is LOVE. Love for self, for family, friends, animals, the earth, moon and stars. My spirit is soaring today in recognition of the rich abundance that continually surrounds me. It’s my deepest prayer that I can reflect that which is joy, peace, light, love, passion, beauty and grace to all those who are connected to me.

I’m sending rainbow colored balloons of laughter, appreciation and BIG LOVE to everyone today! It truly is a HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Thank you for being in my life, for supporting me, inspiring me, guiding me, laughing with me, loving me and sharing this journey together!

No comments:

Post a Comment