Friday, February 18, 2011

Road Trip

For reasons beyond my control/knowledge I can't sign into blogger on my computer. The keyboard on my phone are challenging so this won't be a long post.

It's been an elightening week to say the least. I've experienced incredible depths and highs. Things may be balancing out but its pretty early to tell for sure!

What I know is this : I am blessed with an amazing array of friends. Hands down I am connected to great peeps! Perfectionists tendencies strike when I least expect then to. Passing a class is passing, sometimes an A or B is irrelevant when it comes to just getting something handed in the best you can. Be willing to see another's viewpoint. It's not going to be the same as yours but it can do a lot to bridge gaps, holes and tears in your heart! Finally stop trying to figure it all out. That part is totally pointless. I recommend taking a road trip, being out on nature and away from anything that hurts, bugs, annoys, scares and or challenges you.....at least for a few hours!

Breathe in. Breathe out!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment