Saturday, February 19, 2011

Play like a team!


The hours of practice and dedication are paying off; our 6th grade boys played fabulously in the Brady tournament today, taking second place! They get the concept of TEAM and winning or loosing aside, this is what rocks my heart!

We need each other. In life, love, work, play, in every situation we need people we can trust and depend on. Knowing that someone "has our back" allows us to do what we came to do. We become greater as we support those around us. We start with our family, our peer group, coworkers, community, state, nation and world. Monumental shits are happening right now. What we never thought would happen does, what we never dared to dream becomes reality. If there was ever a time to stand up, step out and believe the (seemingly) impossible.....NOW is a great time!

I've had one heck of a week. I'm no longer focused on the what ifs. I only have space and time for "focused vision". My eye is on the goal. I learned that from these 6th grade boys. Teachers are arriving in ALL forms these days!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment