Monday, May 23, 2011

Stop N Smell the Lilacs

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

Hi folks! I'm resuming my blog posts for a brief time this week. School is out, brandings are done and we've recently celebrated the beautiful nuptuals of one of my six boy cousins. It was a gorgeous and fun filled weekend and I'll get pics and a video posted as time allows.

This week we have much to do and only four short days to get it all done in before we head out to Moab. I am calling it a vacation but it may not be all that relaxing and quiet, we have much to see and do!

In the meantime, today is ESPECIALLY GORGEOUS! This is the ideallic spring day that exists always in my dreams and only rarely in my reality. The warm weather and ample sunshine make it difficult to concentrate on the Ki Previews but it is certainly conducive to free flowing thoughts and writing (which I DO appreciate!)

Since I don't know how many of you actually read this blog I have no idea if you've missed my postings or not.....so if I have a few Cre8tive Cowgirl fans out there, please know that I will be posting from the road, (as service and patience with my phone allow!)

And though it is busy, busy, busy around here I want you all know that I did take time to stop and smell the roses or in my case lilacs! This is one of my all time favorite sights and smells of the season. They flood my being with nastalgic memories of growing up on the Frauen Ranch and buring my nose deep inside Great Grandpa Jake's bountiful shrubs. Our four little twigs are now looking more full and robust so I couldn't help but pluck a stem to sniff while I let my fingers do the walking this afternoon.

Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment